Y-Dan moves are a Simple Alternative to Tai-Chi. Y-Dan Exercise Classes are simple, safe, and at home/during travel morning exercises for all ages which benefit every part of the body includes stretches and improves circulation and more for feeling younger.
Y-Dan Exercise Classes
Announcing Y-Dan Exercise Classes
19 Moves For Your Better Health
ZOOM ONLINE CLASSES or IN PERSON Six Classes per Session
LINKS AND DETAILS WILL BE EMAILED TO THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED and PAID
Payment Options: eTransfer email@example.com (auto-deposit) or pay here using Paypal or to pay by cash/cheque Contact Me.
Join us to learn about Y-Dan, a Simple Alternative to Tai-Chi with classes running in every season.
Y-Dan Exercises are Simple, Safe, and At Home Morning Exercises for All Ages
Since 2011, Cheryl Millett has been practicing Y-Dan in the comfort of her home and when traveling. She has introduced various Y-Dan moves after the Sunday walk, and offered optional morning sessions on the walking holidays and will do so on all of the walking holidays. Millett began teaching students in 2018. In 2019, she taught a Sifu in the martial and healing arts (Kung fu, Qigong and Tai-Chi) so he can bring Y-Dan to his students and retreats.
Key Benefits of Y-Dan Exercise:
- improves blood and lymph circulation first thing in the morning
- increases stamina and energy
- enhances the functions of the organs
- improves balance
- promotes relaxation through the breathwork
- improves one’s focus
- relaxes muscles
- exercises every part of the body
- balances mind and body
- opens up the flow of energy or Chi
- meridians are opened to promotes vibrant health and well-being
- strengthens overall health against health conditions
- helps to rehabilitate injuries
- helps with joints (Fibromyalgia and Sciatica)
- balances other exercises/fitness programs
Upcoming Six Weekly Classes
Online Zoom 30-40 minutes 9:00 am or
In-Person 30-40 minutes 10:00 am
2020 Summer Saturdays Jul 11, 18, 15 – Aug 8, 15, 22
2020 Fall Saturdays Sep 12, 19, 26 – Oct 3, 17, 24
2021 Winter Saturdays Jan 9, 16, 23, 30 – Feb 6, 13
2021 Spring Saturdays Apr 10, 17, 24 – May 1, 8, 15
*Any questions please Contact Me.
What to Expect in the Online Interactive Classes
- Explanation of each movement
- Demonstration of each movement
- Practice the Y-Dan Exercise Movements
- Question and Feedback Period
Handout describing the 19 movements for your practice.
Weekly recording for your daily practice.