Natural Lemon Flavour Mammalian Oil with Vitamin D3 100 ml Product of Canada.
Auum Omega 3 Sublingual D
Natural Lemon Flavour Auum Omega 3 Sublingual D with Vitamin D3 100 ml Product of Canada
Buy a case and save 20%!
Ask about the customer membership account and save. Contact me.
Build your health with fast absorbing Auum Omega 3 Sublingual D
Auum Omega 3 Sublingual D is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids including DPA, EPA and DHA to help support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves.
An incredible breakthrough in bioscience. The Auum Omega 3 Sublingual D product provides EPA, DHA and DPA as a whole food product with Auum Omega 3 sublingual delivery, ensuring fast maximum absorption. Auum Omega is bio-identical to nature’s perfect food, human breast milk.
The DPA component is what humans have had a chronic deficiency of for generations. DPA as a rule, is not present in fish or plant based Omega-3 preparations (except in trace amounts). Careful selection of raw materials and also specialized processing ensures that the Auum Omega 3 Sublingual D formulation retains the highest possible percentage of DPA.
Auum Omega 3 Sublingual-D has a Natural Product Number NPN 80023372 issued by Health Canada which informs consumers that our product has been reviewed and approved by Health Canada for safety, efficacy and quality.
Easy to take Omegas for everyone – place it in your mouth and you’re done!
- An excellent source of omega 3 including EPA, DHA and DPA for the maintenance of good health
- Natural D3 helps in the normal development and maintenance of bone and teeth and also helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps support the development of brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
- Omega 3 balanced with Omega 6 in the perfect 1:1 ratio
- Highly absorbable omegas due to the mammalian source allowing for sublingual delivery to the brain in 60 seconds
- DPA – the missing omega (in fish and flax oil) has been described as ten times more effective for cardiovascular health
- (Adult) Take ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) TWICE daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Hold under the tongue for 30-45 seconds before swallowing.
- (Children 4 and over) Take ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) ONCE daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Administer 2.5 ml under the tongue.
Further Instructions (not on label):
- Take with or without food.
- Shake bottle 2-3 times before measuring especially if product is kept in the refrigerator.
- Hold under tongue for 60-90 seconds then swallow. (Note: can hold longer)
Depending on the condition, your instructions may be modified by your healthcare practitioner. Read the bottle label for further information.
Each 2.5 ml serving contains:
- Seal oil (from the blubber of the harp seal)…2268 mg
- EPA 140 mg DHA 236 mg DPA 110 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol – from Lanolin) 500 IU
- plus non medicinal Lemon oil and Vitamin E (as antioxidant)
Free of toxins and heavy metals. Pleasant natural lemon flavour.
For more on Omegas click here.
Click on image to read label.